You can make a tax deductible donation to Fambul Tok through our US partner Catalyst for Peace, a US registered private foundation. 100% of your donation will go to Fambul Tok and its peacebuilding work in Sierra Leone.
You can play a direct role in helping rebuild communities torn apart by war. Your donation to Fambul Tok will go directly to these communities – to the people working with so much courage, compassion and commitment to bring healing to their people, their land, their country — and the world.
- $25 covers the cost of one gathering of community members to organize their reconciliation process.
- $50 supports a radio discussion program for people to share their stories of reconciliation with their communities.
- $100 buys a bike for the local reconciliation committee members to work in their community.
- $250 pays for one community reconciliation ceremony, including the celebratory feast.
- $500 helps the Peace Mothers establish an ongoing Women’s Support Group, a safe place for women to share their stories and help heal the wounds of war.
- $1000 fuels a motorcycle for a year, enabling regional coordinators to travel the rocky paths and unpaved roads to reach remote communities ready for reconciliation.
- $10,000 supports an entire year’s work on the long-term reconciliation process in one community, from start to finish.
Donate directly via PayPal (use the button above), or the old-fashioned way by sending a check. Checks should be made out to Catalyst for Peace with the memo line Fambul Tok, and mailed to the Catalyst for Peace corporate offices:
50 Exchange Street, Third Floor
Portland, ME 04101
Donations will be tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.